I believe you can
Simple and practical ways of giving self-esteem to children under 10: Less talk about sacrifices and sacrifices for your child. Tell him if you have done something important to him, instead you enjoyed more.
You can either yourself
- Accept your child as it is, not as you desire. It is this way that you give yourself self-esteem, so that he lets you flourish yourself, that’s how he helps him be himself, himself. Not what others want.
- Do not forget “you can”! Always bring this insight to your child: “I know that you can do it.”
- Nothing is more enjoyable than having a father and son cycling on a bike ride on a Friday evening. Use opportunities together to improve your child’s self-esteem.
Less talk about sacrifices and sacrifices for your child. Tell him if you have done something important to him, instead you enjoyed more.
- In most cases, let him free and choose his personal belongings; such as the color of the dress, the shape and size of the birthday cake, the summing up of one-day camp equipment, the closing of a pool bowl, …
- Although gum is harmful to your baby’s teeth, it can sometimes be a good treatment for many tricks, harassment, or boredom.
- Learning and doing most exercises, especially exercise, increases your child’s self-esteem.
Your behavior with your spouse is the most effective model for your child. These relationships are a model for understanding your child of good and proper communication.
- It is not difficult to discover the talents and interests of your child; pay attention to things that make him eccentric and speak excitely. On the contrary, you know what’s bored and talk less about it is not your favorite; though you love that subject and want your child to succeed!
Take your child’s school and whatever it takes to take it seriously! Take photos of her every year on her first day of school. If you are going to go to a new school or base, go to the same day the next day and reduce your anxieties.
Be sensitive to the interest and excitement of your child towards his new teacher and his new friends. Tell him how to behave with everything, whether it is good, desirable, bad or unwilling, to behave well: he knows the magnitude of good and can tolerate or change bad ones.
- You need to know that you attend parent meetings and coaches at your child’s school.
- None of your child’s “fears” is unreasonable. If you are afraid of heights or escalators, do not mock him! Look for the cause and fix the problem! Of course, you know that most of the common fears are not logical and can be natural, age-related, or imitation. For example: imitation of parents or imitation of television characters.
- Tell your child that it is normal to have some unpleasant days in life.
- Leave a series of homework for your fertilizer and take it as a responsible person. Like: giving fish to the red fish, watering the pots, …
You can either yourself
- When you leave home, say goodbye to your child personally, talk to him personally when he comes to the house. Talk about how you feel and what happened to you outside of your home.
- Apologize to your child whenever an error breaks out!
- At the birthday party, when you open the candles, bring your child’s name to you as a gift when it comes to your case. Of course, it would be better if you asked him for a quote.
- Whenever you have doubts between two things, such as the color of a scarf or the color, leave this choice to your child. Be sure to have him full of joy every time you wear that scarf.
- Novelties in drawings and some city parks, paintings or cartoons draw children, or photograph children on t-shirts, or draw on children’s face. If your child is interested in having these, do not go unnoticed.
- Record the important events of your child’s life in a small calendar from scratch. Like: the day that he could sit or walk on his own, make a day, the day he could say: “Mom”, the day and the year that went to the gymnastics class, the day and the year …
- Try to express your inner feelings and ask your child to tell you about your feelings and thoughts.
- Keep a small picture of your child alive. It’s better to choose a funny picture of yourself, your spouse and your child, and put it in your cellphone wallpaper or desktop background. You show it to him that you care about him.
Tell him about how you work and you have to do these things. It’s better to say: “I would love to be with you all the time, but I have to do the homework, if you help me a little bit, we’ll play together sooner”
- If you take your hand when you are at work, asking you to go to his room and play with him, welcome this request. If your work is high and you can not go with him at that moment, explain to your child: “Now you can not